COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
The Water’s Edge warmly welcomes you. We would like to reassure our guests that all of the necessary precautions are being taken to ensure your comfort and safety during these unprecedented times. We ask that you read our updated policy and procedures and greatly appreciate your cooperation.
Come into the office to pay the remaining balance. If paying by cash, please have the exact amount. We also need a credit card on file.
*For anyone coming into the office, please wear a proper face covering. We ask only one person from the party to check-in. Thank you!
To ensure that rooms are properly prepared and sanitized, check-out is before 11 am, without any exceptions. Guests are welcome to go on the beach or use the motel amenities. Cars may be parked on the lot until 1 pm.
Cancellation Policy and Incentives
- The required deposit of a confirmed reservation is 75% refundable if if notified 14 days prior to your arrival date for room types A, A1, B & C. For room types D,E or Eplus we must be notified 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Face coverage is required in the office, stairwells, and elevators, it is highly recommended in common areas
- Elevators may hold one family or 4 people maximum
- Social distancing will be asked of all our guests, to help there will be markers on the ground
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the motel
- High traffic areas and touch points will be cleaned at a higher rate by guidance from the CDC
- An electrostatic disinfecting machine will be used throughout the property
- Rooms are cleaned thoroughly with disinfectant products that have been approved by the EPA
- After cleaning, an electrostatic disinfectant machine will be used in all rooms
- Limited contact between guests and staff
- Housekeeping services are available unless notified
We are relying heavily on guidance from local and state officials, and the CDC to make the Water’s Edge a safe place for all of our guests and staff. We ask our guests to continue to follow the CDC guidelines such as: wearing face coverage, social distancing, avoid touching face in public, covering coughs and sneezes, and monitoring your own health. Please note that these policies and procedures may be subjected to change as we get updates from officials.
As we begin this new season we want to thank all of our guests in advance for your cooperation, patience, and understanding during this inconvenient time. If you have any questions or concerns please email or call us. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
The Water’s Edge Family